Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Journey to the Call Winner & Voting Now Open!

Thanks to everyone who shared my Journey to the Call (Parts 1-3) last month! Without further delay...the winner of the HUGE Author Prize Pack including the following items:

  • A book entitled: How to Write Attention Grabbing Query & Cover Letters;
  • (1) free critique of your query letter;
  • (1) free copy of my first published book entitled Miss Taken;
  • (1) free online writer workshop (details to be provided);
  • (1) free critique of the first 3 chapters of your manuscript;
  • (1) free copy of my award winning romance novella entitled The Saucy Celt;
  • (1) Entire month of personal mentorship including unlimited e-mail contact for 1 month exclusively for you! Need help with your pitch? Want to talk over your manuscript submission or a contest entry? I'll be there for you;
  • (1) Personalized writing plan (We'll develop your future goals in a time line plan!); and
  • (1) Personally autographed copy of my newest release in PRINT Cross Check My Heart now available from Eternal Press!
IS.....DRUM ROLL.....................


Woot! Congrats! I look forward to working with you and I'll be in touch soon.

Now, for those of you who would like to vote in the Book Boost's Best Title contest (for a free month of cover ad promotion at the blog). All you need to do is join the Book Boost Lounge Yahoo Group (the link is located on the left side bar of this blog).

Then visit the Polls page of our group and cast your vote before April 23rd!

Here's the link to the Polls page of the group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BookBoostLounge/polls


I'll be back next week with some new author interviews and guest blogs!

Until then, happy writing!

1 comment:

Mellanie Szereto said...

WOOHOO!!! Thanks, Kerri! I'm really looking forward to working with you and adding to my resource cache.

Mellanie