Friday, September 23, 2011

Take a Stand with Guest Bloggers: Decadent Publishing















Welcome the One Night Stand series authors & creators from Decadent Publishing today at the Book Boost!


Here's what they had to share...


Madame Evangeline is a woman to be reckoned with. Owner of a highly successful matchmaking service, she started out with a concept that seems to work. Put the right two people together for just one night and anything is possible. Especially when the dates take place at the fabulous Castillo Hotels and Resorts in some of the most exotic places in the world—and Las Vegas!

Olivia Starke, Valerie Mann and Kate Richards came up with the idea for a very special kind of matchmaking about a year ago, but it was not until this past winter that we presented our three stories to Decadent Publishing’s Lisa Olmstead who asked us to get more! Well...we have over thirty released and more than that in editing at this point.

A wild blitz of paranormal romances in October and a Christmas anthology full of sexy surprises! We never dreamed it would be this exciting or this much fun but it just goes to show that Madame Evangeline is magic and we’d put her record for romantic pairings up against any other dating service any day of the week.

The most recent addition to the series is Bound for Pleasure by Ann Mayburn, who has taken the series by storm and here is a little about it:

Blurb:

Football star Tycen Preston has everything he could want, everything but the healing release of subspace that he desperately needs. After four years of searching for the right woman, he finally has the opportunity to indulge in all the dark, forbidden desires that would ruin his carefully crafted image if anyone ever found out.


Lara Hernandez is tired of the weak submissive men that offer her no challenge. She yearns for a strong Alpha male to tame and call her own. A blind date arranged by the mysterious Madam Eve seems to be the perfect arrangement for fulfilling both of their decadent cravings. Unfortunately a scheming paparazzi photographer is hot on their trail, and will do anything he can to get a scandalous picture of Tycen that would destroy his career.



Want More 1 Night Stands?

Follow our blog here: http://decadent1nightstand.blogspot.com

Visit our publisher's site here: www.decadentpublishing.com

22 comments:

Kate Richards said...

Thanks for hosting us, I know the other authors will be pleased! We all put so much of ourselves into this series, it feels like of like Madame Eve might call at any minute and hopefully say good job lol.

Kate Richards said...

Oh...and we'll be giving out a few books to commenters, so be sure to say hello!

Maureen said...

It's an interesting world to write in. I thoroughly enjoyed my foray into the Castillo empire!

Writing Something Different, 1NS number 37, challenged my writing skills in wonderful ways!

Thanks so much to Decadent for the chance to do this!

Liz said...

and I'm sticking my Turkish Delights 1NS trilolgy in there in November betwixt and between all those fabulous H-ween and Xmas stories! thanks Decadent! Liz

Kate Richards said...

I haven't gotten to see yours yet, Liz but your editor loves them! I can't wait.

and Maureen I think yours takes the prize for heart and sheer awwww factor.

geminimoon60 said...

I would enjoy for a Madame to set me up with a mysterious hot date to take over my body ....;)

GOT EROTIC ROMANCE? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Mayburn said...

Aaaahhh, hey that's me! It comes as no shock to anyone that knows me that I'm one of this series biggest fans. Not only do I adore writing for it, but I push...I mean gently suggest it to all of my author friends as a fantastic series to write for. Beyond the great sales, Val and Kate are a dream team to work with. Honestly, these ladies bend over backwards, sideways, and upside down to make everyone happy, and the upper management aka the Empresses of Decadence, give the series 110% support.(Yes, like having a stereo that goes to 11 they give that extra 10%-name that movie!-)

Kisses

Ann

Ann Mayburn said...

PS- I own every 1 Night Stand short story that's been published. That's another reason I write them, to support my habit.-lol-

Will work for sexy short stories!

Kate Richards said...

I just double checked with the distributor of prize books at Decadent and she said that the winners today can pick their 1NS book! So....

Barbara Elsborg said...

I've written one too but it's a New Year's Eve story so not out yet and hard to get my mind around the fact that the story is full of snow and I'm sitting here in a hundred degree heat. I've read three now and they were all great AND HOT!

Unknown said...

My first release with Decadent is my 1Night Stand story, Show Me Yours. I am so pleased to be a part of this phenomenon. The authors and staff at Decadent are dedicated and driven to turn out quality writing, and sexy 1Night Stands that will leave you hungering for more.

Jessica E. Subject said...

I absolutely love the 1 Night Stand series. I have read over 10 of them so far, bought more this morning and am looking forward to many of the upcoming releases.

Celestial Seduction was my debut release, and I have Beneath the Starry Sky in edits. I have also started writing another. It was a huge challenge for me to write a short story for this series, but now I enjoy writing the shorties.

Rebecca Royce said...

I love this series. Thank you for coming up with the idea

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda sorta extraordinarily proud of these ladies and this series. All the stories and writers and editors (!) have contributed to its excellence.

It is unique and fun and versatile and sexy and, many times, heart-warming.

Mad love!

Heather

JM said...

This is such a spectacular group of women! Every 1NS that I read floors me, both with the skill of the author and the guidance of the editors. My 1NS, Wet Dream, came out in July, and I've gotten fantastic feedback on it.
I wish I had more time in the day to catch up with the series. I'll get to them all eventually! ;-)

Kate Richards said...

I'm proud of everyone involved! The authors and the line editors and our wonderful publishers. It is truly a team effort.

Anonymous said...

A stroke of genius, that! What a fabulous concept -- fun to read even more fun to write.

Thanks for your brilliance, Ladies.

Ann - I hope I win.

Melissa Jarvis said...

Everyone seems so thrilled to write for this line, I will have to check it out! It's great that y'all have such comraderie and that you can all share such a wonderful story idea!

Kate Richards said...

It's so much fun! And what's been nice is when a reviewer gets one they tend to grab a bunch, which is certainly a compliment to us all. I hope you do get a chance to check it out and tell us how you like the series.

Carlie Angelus said...

This sounds like so much fun. Can't wait to check out the series. I can't believe how many are already out and I'd never heard of it!

--Carlie a.

Kate Richards said...

Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll have a chance to read one or a few and let us know what you think!